2009年10月20日火曜日

Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest



I will talk about the incident of Oktoberfest in the20 century.

A pipe exploded in a dustbin at the restrooms at the main entrance on September 26, 1980.

13 people died and 200 people got injured, and 68 people of those suffered a serious case. It is said that this case is fault of the terrorist. He doesn’t like this festival. inThe bomb consisted of an empty fire extinguisher filled with 1.39 kilograms of TNT and mortar shells.  TNT is chemical compound.

Many drunkards appeared, and there are people suffering from acute alcohol intoxication every year. It is a kind of dangerous festival, but I think that anyone can enjoy it. You should join this party, after becoming 20 years old in Japan, but you can’t join Oktoberfest in German!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go there. Let's drink Beer.

    返信削除
  2. I could understand the history.
    This sentence is easy to understand.

    返信削除
  3. This festibal is scary!!
    But i want to join this festival.

    返信削除
  4. I want to join this festival.
    Picture is nice!!

    返信削除
  5. Picture is very interesting.
    I want to go this festival with you.

    返信削除