2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection

When i made power point for the first time in this class, i thought that making power point is difficult, because have to look for good pictures, and have to think structures, so i didn't like making power point at first. But when i keep making powerpoint, it became interesting . I learned how to make power point a lot, and i became understand how to PC. Now i can make power point easily.
Bad point of class is that a few people absent this class when we have presentation. I t is not good for other member, because have to changing turn and content. I thought that if you have a presentation, don't absent class and have to cooperation to your member.
Anyway, i really really enjoy this class and power points, because thanks to presentation, i could interchange with my class mates, and i came to be interested making power point.
i god interesting experiences about presentation and making power points.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿